We can all agree that there are some pretty great things about dating your girlfriend. You get to spend a lot of time with them and develop a really strong bond, for example. However, it’s also true that relationships require work from both people – and sometimes those conversations can be difficult! One way to have an easy conversation with her is to ask her what she wants you to talk about at night before bedtime.
This blog post will give you examples of romantic topics that might interest your girlfriend so you’ll never run out of ideas again!
Write 20 Romantic Topics to Talk with Your Girlfriend at Night
1. What is your favorite TV show?
2. Who’s the first celebrity you would google?
3. What are some of the things you miss most from being a kid?
4. What is your dream car?
5. Which celebrities do you want to meet in person?
6. If there was one thing you could change about your life, what would it be and why?
7. What are some of your most memorable childhood memories?
8. Do you remember when we went on our first date together?
9. What’s your favorite dessert to cook or order at a restaurant?
10. What are 5 things that turn me on (besides your body)?
11. What is your favorite holiday and what do you like to do on it?
12. What are the top three things I know about you that would make other people think we’re great together?
13. If there was one thing about me that makes you happy, what would it be and why?
14. Who’s your best friend?
15. What was the last movie you watched?
16. If we were on a date, what would be your ideal first-date activity?
17. Who is your favorite comedian and why do you love them so much?
18. What’s your favorite hobby to do in your free time (besides watching Netflix)?
19. What are your favorite type of flowers and why?
20. If I could give you the world, what would be your first choice of gift to get from me?
Write 17 Funny Topics to Talk with Your Girlfriend at Night-
What is your favorite type of food?
2. When was the last time I made you laugh uncontrollably?
3. If we were in our kitchen, what would be cooking on the stove right now?
4. What’s your favorite word to say during sex?
5. What’s one thing that really gets on my nerves about myself and why does it bother you so much?
6. What is the craziest dream you’ve ever had
7. What’s the last thing that made you laugh out loud
8. Who was your childhood crush and why
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why
10. If there were a zombie apocalypse tomorrow, where would you go to hide from them
11. How many people do I want to sleep with before I die _____ (number)
12. What is your favorite YouTube video to watch
13. How do you feel about the new movie coming out next month
14. Who would win in a fight between Batman and Superman
15. Do you have any embarrassing stories from when you were younger
16. What are some of your goals for this year
17. If we could go anywhere right now, where would that be?
Write 20 Important Topics to Talk with Your Girlfriend
1. What are your plans for the future
2. How often do you masturbate
3. Do you want to have kids in the future
4. What is your favorite sexual position and why
5. Who was your first crush and what did they look like
6. Would you ever consider dating someone who is transgender or gay
7. What are your thoughts on the current state of our government
8. Do you think people should be allowed to have guns
9. What is your favorite food and why
10. How do you feel about the idea of animals being kept in zoos, circuses, or pet stores
11. Would you rather live in a big city or a small town
12. When was the last time you cried and what made it happen
13. What do you want to be when you grow up
14. Your favorite childhood memory
15. The meaning of your name
16. A time where someone was really mean to you and what happened after that
17. What is your favorite TV show and why it’s your favorite
18. What are some things that make you happy ?
19. What makes me sad ?
20. What makes me angry” ?”What scares me the most” ?”If I could change one thing about myself, what would it be”?
1. What are some of your favorite things about me
2. Tell me something you like to do in your free time
3. What is the best present you ever received from a friend
4. What’s one thing that you’ve always wanted to do but never had the chance to do it
5. Do you have any siblings or pets
6. Where would be your dream vacation spot
7. What is your favorite type of food
8. Do you prefer to watch TV or read a book
9. What are your thoughts on tattoos and piercings
10. What are some things that make you happy when you’re depressed
11. If you could go anywhere, where would it be and why
12. What is the best gift someone has ever given to you
13. What are your favorite hobbies
14. What is your dream job
15. What do you think of our relationship right now
16. What was the last thing that made you upset or frustrated with me
17. Do you like my friends ____ and _____ better than mine Talking with your girlfriend is a great way to get closer and have more meaningful conversations. It can be difficult at times, but it’s worth the effort. Here are some topics you should consider discussing: what do you think about when you’re alone? What would make today perfect for you? Where is your favorite place in the world? What makes life beautiful to you? Do you believe in fate or destiny?”